The content marketing is a part of Inbound Marketing or Attraction Marketing. It is designed to attract the target audience, or target, towards the brand. Content, or information, of interest is offered through own or third party media, through SEO / SEM techniques, Social Media , Blogs, Landing Pages, etc. Connect Pal is a content platform, one where anyone can sign-up and post content.Through ConnectPal’s service a user can set up his own page for readers to subscribe and can get paid for his hard work when a reader subscribes to his page.
Content Marketing, a part of inbound marketing:
- The content marketing is a part of Inbound Marketing or Attraction Marketing. It is designed to attract the target audience, or target, towards the brand. Content, or information, of interest is offered through own or third party media, through SEO / SEM techniques, Social Media , Blogs, Landing Pages, etc.
- If the content is generated taking into account all the necessary aspects, which will be detailed below, without doubt it will become quality content, the consumer will perceive it as beneficial, real, credible, and the consumer will help its dissemination, position the brand in a prominent place in your mind when it comes to shopping.
- We will have a content marketing with enough bases to become the main actor in the marketing of attraction. But, there is no point in investing in Inbound Marketing. You can invest many hours in other aspects, such as dissemination, where many focus almost exclusively. The basis of the attraction is in the content.
Attract with quality content:
- If the brand offers quality information, the reader almost immediately positions it as a reference, as an expert. The objective is for the consumer to perceive the brand as a professional in their sector, rather than a company that only thinks about selling. Of course, without sales there is no income, and the ultimate goal is to enter to survive. But you have to attract the consumer more than ‘bombing’ ads.
- So content marketing should be the basis of Inbound Marketing, play a stellar role in the marketing of attraction. It already describes it clearly that this marketing technique is going to attract. To attract you must spread the content, either: By traditional means, such as in a newspaper with native advertising.
- Through digital media, blogs, social networks, display, SEO, etc.
How to achieve the attraction of the potential client?
- Understand the market. Know the preferences of the consumer, which is what he likes, his shopping habits.
- Understand the consumer. We have to create a profile of our ideal consumer. From it, know and detect where it moves within the online world.
- Create content that focuses or that contextualizes that knowledge of the market and the consumer. Content at
- Disseminate it online to obtain the greatest diffusion thanks to the consumer. It is necessary to select properly in what type of network the diffusion process will begin. Not all content is valid for all networks, nor for all consumers.
Middle of the Funnel Content (MOFU):
Middle of the funnel Is the content intended for consumers who begin to be informed of the options (they already have their ” shortlist “) and look for more information and value those options. It is 50% commercial-50% educational content. Some examples of the content can be: success stories, longer videos or webinars.