Two of the tomatoes were lovingly grown in courtyards, one in a conventional garden and the other in an organic garden. The third tomato came from the supermarket, and it will be very easy for you to recognize it.
Create a compost pile to collect these organic materials and leave them for natural decomposition, not only helps you reduce the debris in your garden, but also gives you a very beneficial and natural organic product for your garden.
You have a good variety of organic products for your compost pile; keep it moist to help its decomposition, not paddling. Lenny Wong Toronto is an expert in organic gardening. He is also known as Len Wong Genetix Consulting a business executive with more than 10 years of experience in the fields of organic gardening.
You will know that your compost pile is ready for use as a fertilizer if it has stopped being hot, it is brown and weak.
Organic pest control:
- The control of organic or natural pests is one of the pillars of organic gardening.
- Since you cannot use poisons or chemicals to rid yourself of the pests in your garden, it is necessary to resort to the following methods for the control of these pests.
- You can introduce a predatory animal or an insect to harass your garden pests.
- You can grow mint. With these leaves tucked in hot water you will get a mixture that you can spray on the plants to keep the pests under control.
- You can cover your crops with small greenhouses to keep insects away. You can even plant some marigolds around your plants or crops to prevent damage caused by insects or worms.
- You can make your own insecticide free of chemicals by mixing water with hot sauce or chili powder. Also if you mix garlic with water you can get a homemade insecticide.
- Use your hands as a last resort. In the same way you would avoid herbicides by ripping out the weeds and weeds in your garden with your own hands.
Benefits of Organic Gardening:
- Yes, you’re right, organic gardening does not sound like something easy and with little work, it’s an effort that you have to make extra.
- Organic fruits and vegetables have more vitamins and essential nutrients than those that are not organically grown; even their flavor is much more intense and pure.
- Another benefit that you will achieve with this type of gardening is that you will save money by not having to buy sprays or other gardening chemicals.
- Use this method of gardening as it is beneficial for the environment.
- Believe it or not, there are studies that have shown that the attention and extra effort you use in your garden are very good and uplifting for your mood.
- As you have to take better care of your garden, you will be much longer outside; you will burn more calories with the extra work you have to do.
- By growing organically, you get less harmful chemicals in your home, which is a great benefit if you have children who may be able to ingest these chemicals.
- Delve into the world of organic gardening and experience the benefits of being able to enjoy healthy, quality and above all natural products.