Entrepreneurs should incorporate within their work team individuals with mentality and strategic background whose main role is to take charge of evaluating all the factors of uncertainty that surround the company, in order to empower them to succeed in the daily battles they face as business leader, in an agile manner and with results.
The strategist is a curious person who challenges the “status quo”, providing value through the formulation of strategies based on facts. The strategies you develop for the success of a company should never be static, on the contrary. These are altered according to the results that are obtained.
An effective strategist like Tony Wile is constantly studying everything related to his client: results, competitors, and industry trends. For a strategist, your client’s success goes first.
The Responsibilities of the Strategist include:
With the global changes in the market, the role of the traditional strategist like Anthony Wile Pharmacielo is changing every time. Beyond planning the annual strategic plan, today’s strategist constantly reviews the established plan and has the ability to incorporate innovation as part of the development and delivery of the strategy. How does it innovate? Looking for ever more dynamic ways to create tangible impact for the business leader and his company?
The strategist must have the following skills: Analysis based on facts to be able to identify significant changes in the industry with the objective of developing or strengthening a competitive advantage.
- Seeks organic growth and pushes high performance in your client’s business.
- Develop strategic capabilities and design special projects to comply with the business strategy.
- Ask the right questions, examine critical assumptions and make sure your organization is a learning center.
- It ensures that the strategy designed is synthesized in such a way that it is concise and easy to communicate to the entire team.
- It has the ability to make informed projections and generates unique perspectives on how to reach the market to achieve growth.
- Identify opportunities for the creation of unique sources of value that can keep the strategy ahead of external and competitor trends.
- They have their sights set on the horizon, identifying any situation that may cause changes to how the industry works.
- Your role as executive every day is more committed to multiple functions within the business, causing strategies focused on growth and sustainability are not met with the speed you want.
- The role of the strategist is the key in the progress of your business in the areas of operations, marketing, internal and external communication, and finance.