Digital real estate marketing, it’s time to take the step. When we talk about digital marketing and specialization we cannot forget that although as professionals we apply methodologies, tools, best practice and know how, it is very important to understand in which sector each brand operates. You can also take help from any expert like Larry Weltman of AccessEasyFunds. For over a decade Larry Weltman Toronto has advised the real estate industry on various fronts where he has expertise and where agents have needs.
Each sector has its peculiarities and these impacts directly on the design of the Digital Marketing Strategy that we design and launch.
From the aspects of macro and micro economic environment, the definition of the buyer person, the process of purchase decision or buyer journey, attribution models.
In this aspect, a sector that has needed a profound change after the great crisis that has plagued it for years has been the real estate sector. A sector that has had to open up to new technology and is currently adapting new technologies such as virtual reality visits, drone flights, added services and 100% digital presence.
In this article we tell you what you have to do so that your competition does not advance on the right without even realizing it.
What is digital real estate marketing?
The companies in the sector have carried out offline marketing actions based on advertising campaigns (a lot of radio and abroad), a lot of printed marketing, attendance at fairs but had neglected the digital part.
The main objective is to attract qualified and quality traffic (with a high percentage of quality score user), and therefore increase the final conversions. That if the centre of the strategy always in people.
That if someone is looking for example real estate consultant or new construction flats in Madrid or any other city, is one of the first options for the potential client. It’s that simple and that complex.
Immutable reasons why you have to do digital real estate marketing
Agencies, developers and builders have to reinvent themselves and start applying advanced digital marketing actions, from SEO on page and WPO to search and display Adwords campaigns
With the sole objective of finding that new client, capture it and increase conversions.
But in case you’re still thinking about it, here are some notable arguments:
- Search the house in a 100% online process. Process in which you investigate, discard and decide with whom to contact to refine your decision.
- A user who visits the portals of purchase-sale and rental of homes and who subscribes to alerts to track their “ideal product”.
- A user who visits the websites of the real estate agencies to see the real estate portfolio before even contacting.
- A user that increasingly relies on local searches, which generate confidence.
- Trust and digital transparency. The web, social networks, the referred content, the opinions of other customers or users gives guarantee to the potential buyer when performing the digital search.
- Search your competition on Google and it ends up convincing you.